Boost your visibility and traffic with our Google Business Profile setup and optimization services.
Nearly half of all Google searches today are for local businesses.
Google Business Profile Services:
Use Google's ecosystem to create a Google Business Profile that will attract customers.
We take care of every aspect of your Google Business Profile, from your description to your posts, so you can focus on serving your customers.
Local businesses can no longer rely on ranking at the top of Google SERPs to get found by potential customers. The new reality is that local search results are dominated by the Google three-pack, a group of three listings that appear above the traditional organic search results.
If you want your business to be seen by potential customers, you need to focus on getting your Google Business Profile (GMB) listing into the three-pack. But how do you do that?
That's where One Smart Sheep's Google map marketing services come in. Our team of SEO experts can help you claim your GMB listing, optimize your profile, and create a regular posting schedule to engage with your audience.
Here are some of the benefits of getting your GMB listing into the three-pack:
- Increased visibility: The three-pack is the most prominent part of the local search results page. This means that businesses that appear in the three-pack are more likely to be seen by potential customers.
- More clicks: Studies have shown that users are more likely to click on the listings that appear in the three-pack than on the listings in the organic search results.
- More calls and sales: Getting more clicks on your GMB listing can lead to more phone calls and sales for your business.
In addition to the benefits listed above, a well-managed GMB listing can also help you to:
- Control your reputation: Your GMB listing allows you to respond to customer reviews and answer questions from potential customers. This gives you the opportunity to control your online reputation and build trust with potential customers.
- Engage with customers: You can use your GMB listing to post updates about your business, such as new products or services, special offers, and events. This is a great way to stay top-of-mind with potential and existing customers.
- Reach mobile users: More and more people are using their smartphones and tablets to search for local businesses. Your GMB listing is optimized for mobile devices, so you can be sure that potential customers will be able to find you when they're on the go.
If you need help with any of these steps, One Smart Sheep's Google map marketing team can help you. We offer a variety of services to help businesses get their GMB listings into the three-pack and improve their local search visibility.
Contact us today by chat to learn more about our Google Business Profile marketing services.